How we work with you
We pride ourselves on our professionalism and expertise. This is why we meet with you several times before we begin working together.
These initial stages are important to us. We want to make sure we have a full understanding of your business and where you want to take it before we carry out any work on your behalf.
- Historic financials and future forecasts of existing model
- Review present and historic strategy and performance SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
- Understand stakeholder groups and aspirations
- Produce risk assessment
- Intellectual Property review
- Determine key business metric including products, production, customers, markets, size of premises, stockholding, profitability margins, working capital and staff levels
- Determine scope of model replication
The planning day also allows us to further explain our role in your plans and clarify our involvement. We want your business to succeed and these early stages are crucial to the work we undertake with you.
Strategy planning day
- Reviewing your business assessment
- An inclusive and interactive day
- Guest speaker
- Discuss ideas
- Case study
- Where do you want your business to go?
- The ‘route’ to market
- Our role